Who is the controller of your personal data?
Identity: IVO STUDIO PVT. LTD.
Postal address: 2, Olympus, 79/80, Sahani Sujan Park, Pune 411 048 (Maharashtra, India)
Telephone no.: +91-9096012388.
Why do we process your personal data?
Pursuant to the provisions of European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 we inform you that at IVO STUDIO PVT. LTD. we process the data you provide for the following purposes:
1. Attend to and manage bookings and service requests afforded by our application and website www.ivostudio.com, including;
2. Assign your personal data to the parent to be able to send you commercial communications and advertising and offer you various services and promotions. The parent can send you commercial communications by electronic means such as email or SMS, among others, or by postal mail.
3. Prepare a commercial profile to be able to show you advertising adapted to your taste. IVO STUDIO PVT. LTD. will prepare your commercial profile based on the information you supply. No automated decisions will be taken on the basis of the profile which have legal effects or meanings for you. Please bear in mind that studying your user behaviour lets us improve your experience.
4. Prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services (e.g., fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, sending of spam, among others).
5. Data assignment to public organizations and authorities when required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept while the contractual and commercial relationship lasts or until you seek their erasure, and for the time needed to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data lies in:
In relation to clause 3 above, the legitimate interest lies in showing you services and offers or promotions which we consider may be of interest to you because they are “similar” to other services you have contracted, all based on the preparation of a commercial profile. For these purposes, IVOSTUDIO PVT. LTD. will track your behaviour in order to determine whether you could benefit from other IVOSTUDIO PVT. LTD. offers or services. Your commercial profile is prepared using IVOSTUDIO PVT. LTD. proprietary information. In relation to clause 4 above, the legitimate interest lies in protecting IVOSTUDIO PVT. LTD. users by preventing abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
To which recipients can your data be disclosed?
Your data may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
What rights do you have when you provide us with personal data? You have the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether IVOSTUDIO PVT. LTD. is processing personal data that concern you or not. You also have the right to access your personal data and to seek the rectification of imprecise data or, where applicable, request their elimination when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may seek the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we can only keep them to exercise or defend ourselves against complaints.
Also, under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. IVOSTUDIO PVT. LTD. will stop processing the data except where there are compelling legitimate grounds or to exercise or defend itself against potential complaints.
You may also exercise the right to data portability and to withdraw consent at any time without that affecting the legality of processing operations based on consent given prior to withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us on email@example.com Kindly supply as much information as possible about your request: Full name, email address used for the account and website your request is made in regards to. Finally, we inform you that you can address the Indian Data Protection Agency and other competent public organisations for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.